CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Tuesday, April 28, 2009

10 Random things

10 random things about me (sequence=not-in-order)

  • I failed in maths in class 2
  • I won the best scholar award by the Birla group after my class 10 boards
  • I find criminals intellectually stimulating
  • I REALLY cant sing/dance
  • I'm a 2nd generation Amway kid - and proud of it!
  • I have used almost all modes of transport - cycle, bus, train, bikes, bajaj scooters, ships, cruises, boat, naval warship, Boeing, microlite aircraft, London tube, ferry, MMTS !
  • my favourite tv channel is disney
  • I have around 11 email ids
  • I love ice-creammmms
  • I hate men who wear skinny jeans and those who have hair longer than mine and those who wear low jeans with their underwear sticking out ! ( ugghh )

2 comments:

CRD said...

hey!! interesting list :)

to fail in maths in std 2 and then go on and win the best scholar award from the birla group after 10th boards is a wonderful achievement gal!!!

U love reading criminals' minds eh? I have a book on that at home :)

You've travelled in a naval warship???? Dunno whether to call that kool or amazing [:P]

Thanx for visiting my blog :) Nice to know that we're alike in our natures in some ways :)

Cheers
CRD

btw, are u on orkut? wanna invite you to my bloggers' community

Cya

eS said...

aha! tricky..i would rather suggest you post the community link in here ;) i would not want to reveal myself on orkut you see :P